All Prices are priced by the bedroom. We prefer to lease all apartments jointly, but do sign individual leases. We do a limited amount of roommate matching, where we introduce you to potential roommates.
All of our leases include our Baseline Package of services, which covers everything we can do to keep your apartment in great shape for you the whole time you're here.
In addition, we can manage the Electricity and Water by adding the Utility Package to your lease.
Ratings & Testimonials
Some of our residents have generously left some kind words on ApartmentRatings.com.
In 2012, we were honored to receive the ApartmentRatings.com "Top Rated" Award. Only 5% of the properties listed on ApartmentRatings from around the world were considered for the award.
"I've lived in four apartment complexes across Asia, Europe and the U.S in the last 6 years, and have realized that what differentiates a good living experience from a great one is the management." — Reviewed on 5/25/2012
"Though the apartment was fine before them, I have to say that management under Green Properties is particularly good! I have never dealt with more genuine and honest landlords." — Reviewed on 1/17/2012
"Like the other reviews said, the management is very friendly and very prompt when it comes to taking care of your work orders. You never know how much you need maintenance people to come until you really need them. So it's a very nice thing to have. :)" — Reviewed on 1/19/2013
"The management staff is top-notch! They respond to calls quickly and with a great attitude.. Always willing to come by and take a look at something that isn't working properly. They addressed all of our needs/concerns with professionalism and kindness." — Reviewed on 6/22/2012
"I have lived here for a year now and couldn't be happier. The complex is extremely quiet and perfect for graduate/professional students, young families, or college students looking for a quiet place to live." — Reviewed on 5/25/2012
"I have lived here for almost a year and don't have any complaints. The apartment is clean, quiet, and safe. The inside was updated before we moved in with all new fixtures and appliances. Any time we have needed something fixed or had questions about anything, the office made sure it was taken care of." — Reviewed on 5/17/2012
350 Riverbend Pkwy, Athens, GA 30605
Town Homes perfect for discerning students, with frequent bus access to UGA and downtown Athens. Newly Remodeled Kitchens and Bathrooms with Granite Counter Tops and Maple Cabinets.
The Baseline Package at Cross Creek and Surrey Square include:
- We do a lot of work before you move in. We paint all the walls, steam clean the carpets, re-key the locks, and clean/repair/replace everything from the door hinges up. We want to give you a home that's in great shape.
- Our care doesn't stop when you move in. We do whatever maintenance is needed for the entire duration of your lease, to make sure your apartment stays in the best shape possible. We love to keep small problems from becoming big ones, and ask that you let us know about even the smallest issues.
Excellent Service and Upkeep
- Free Internet for every apartment!
- Helpful Management
- Attentive Maintenance
- Guaranteed Pest Control
- Full-Service Landscaping
- Recycling & Trash Service
- No Vertical Neighbors
- Parking at both Cross Creek and Surrey Square
- Bus Line #12 Every 15 Minutes. Surrey Square is right in front of the first and last stops on Riverbend Pkwy. The first stop will ensure that you get a seat, but if you miss the bus on the first pass, it'll be back at the stop across the street in just a few minutes.
All Major Appliances and Systems
- All Newly Upgraded Major Kitchen Appliances (Microwave, Stove with Full-Size Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge with Icemaker, Disposal)
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer in every apartment
- All-Electric Central Heating & Air
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Large Electric Water Heaters
- Optional Security Systems
- Saltwater Pool On-Site
We treat all our apartments with the same excellent level of care and attention. Additionally, the following features may help you decide which one is right for you.
Small Differences Between Cross Creek and Surrey Square
Cross Creek Apartments
- Cross Creek features remodeled kitchens and bathrooms, with all appliances new within the last few years.
- The nearest bus stop to Cross Creek is just a few minutes away on foot, or you can park and take the bus from Surrey Square.
- Cross Creek's bedrooms are about 130 square feet.
- Cross Creek features beautiful vaulted ceilings in the living room and most bedrooms, depending on layout.
Surrey Square Town Homes
- All townhomes were remodeled last year with beautiful granite counter tops, maple cabinets, tile back splashes, deep sinks, and new faucets.
- 2 bus stops directly in front of Surrey Square, catch the bus coming and going every 15 minutes.
- Surrey Square's bedrooms are about 100 square feet.
- All leases at Surrey Square include Expanded Basic Cable TV service from Charter.