Pay Rent Online with Dwolla
Please make payments on or before the 1st of each month.
Automatic recurring monthly payments with Dwolla will be considered paid on time.
Pay rent online, instantly, at no extra charge!
You can use a great site called Dwolla to pay rent with no fee. Dwolla goes bank-to-bank, bypassing the credit card system, so you don't have to pay expensive fees. Many of our residents have enjoyed using Dwolla since we started using it Spring 2012.
Create an Account
To pay rent online with Dwolla, you first need to create an account, and follow these steps:
- Enter the email address you would like to use here, and create a password.
- After you create a username and password choose "Personal" as your account type on the following page.
- On the next page enter your personal information, create a 4-digit PIN # for your account, and agree to the terms of service.
- Answer verification questions.
- After completing previous steps, your account should be created! Now you need add your bank information to connect with Dwolla (Dwolla does not use debit/credit cards).
- On your account homepage click on "Funding Sources" from the menu bar. From there you need click "Connect an Account". Choose your bank from the "Popular Partners" list, or search for your bank in the search bar.
- You can choose to verify your bank with your bank online log-in credentials (instant verification) or use your bank account and routing numbers (this make take 3-7 business days to verify).
Make a Payment with No Fees
Once your account is set up, you can click on the link below to make payments. The link below will take you to a "Jotform" page we've created to help collect rent payments.
Please include your name (If you are paying for someone's rent, make sure you put their name in this field), apartment number, date that payment is being made, and rent amount. If you are paying multiple months in advance, paying a old balance, or something out of the norm, please comment in the "Comment" section.