Features and Amenities
All Apartments at Cross Creek and Surrey Square include:
- Before any new lease begins, we paint all the walls, steam clean
the carpets, re-key the locks, and clean/repair/replace everything
from the door hinges up.
- We do a lot of work before you move in, and for the entire duration of your lease, to make sure your apartment is in the best shape possible.
Excellent Service and Upkeep
- Attentive Management
- Guaranteed Maintenance
- Guaranteed Pest Control
- Full-Service Landscaping
- No Vertical Neighbors
- Recycling & Trash Service
- Parking at both Cross Creek and Surrey Square
- Bus Line #12 Every 15 Minutes
All Major Appliances and Systems
- All Major Kitchen Appliances (Microwave, Stove with Full-Size Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge with Icemaker, Disposal)
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer in every apartment
- All-Electric Central Heating & Air
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Large Electric Water Heaters
- Optional Security Systems
- Saltwater Pool On-Site
We treat all our apartments with the same excellent level of care and attention. Additionally, the following features may help you decide which one is right for you.
Cross Creek Apartments
- Cross Creek features remodeled kitchens and bathrooms, with all appliances new within the last 2 years.
- The nearest bus stop to Cross Creek is about a 4 minute walk, or you can park and take the bus from Surrey Square.
- Cross Creek's bedrooms are about 130 square feet.
- Cross Creek features beautiful vaulted ceilings in the living room and most bedrooms, depending on layout.
Surrey Square Town Homes
- Appliances are Surrey Square are being updated over time, and all are guaranteed under maintenance.
- 2 bus stops directly in front of Surrey Square, catch the bus coming and going every 15 minutes.
- Surrey Square's bedrooms are about 100 square feet.
- All leases at Surrey Square include Expanded Basic Cable TV service from Charter.
Layouts & Pricing
Click the size you want to see more details, or scroll down. Click any of the layout images to download a scalable PDF.
This same size town home can also be leased as a 3-Bedroom unit as follows:
Surrey Square 3-Bed / 3-Bath + Study (1,353 sqft.)
$380/rm Base Rent
$465/rm with Utility Package
Still Available for Fall 2013. Apply Now!